Monday 4 January 2010

New Year, Same Ol' Shit

Well it's 2010, and we're two years away from the end of times according to the Mayan Calendar, which if I'm honest is the worst calendar ever as their picture for January this year was a Llama. Thanks.

Last year there were certain big developments in my meaningless exsistence, one being that I got married but more importantly I managed to film a few shorts and started/completed the zombie survival story arc!

I spent new years in London which was a nightmare thanks to the thousands and thousands of people that had the same idea as myself and my long suffering lady wife Louise. It was fun, but I wouldn't mind if we didn't do it for another 26 years.

So what have I got to look forward to this year? Well, I'm hoping on getting my zombie survival story compiled and maybe published, the Endless Setlist series will be completed and shown on "The Gamer Scene" and there's a chance that I will be travelling Europe for a month, but this time not in disguise!

My new years resolution was to eat healthier, and so far, I'm doing ok. Instead of my usual bowel-cancer inducing sugar fest, I just had a sandwich, a packet of crisps and a spring water drink, although the last one nearly poked my eye out when it uncoiled.

What will be going on in my blog this year? Well, if I do travel, you will be finding out firsthand via my iphone (god bless it) what antics I'm up to. Plus I'll be doing some more film "aftermaths", some reviews and maybe another story arc.

Well, I'd better get back to pretending to do whatever it is I do for a living. Ciao for niao! :D

No comments: