Wednesday 7 January 2009

Zombie Survival : Day 3

I woke up this morning after having a disturbing dream involving Cap'n Skipper... I won't go into details, but suffice to say I was already scared when I woke up. So seeing the supposedly deceased Royston standing over me made me let out a sound not unlike the sound you hear when cats have sex.


Royston explained to me that the building next door was a bed shop, and he'd managed to land on a rather springy bed. What we hadn't seen due to running towards the chemists and leaving royston for dead was that when the zombies flocked into the bed shop, Royston was able to use his acrobatic abilities to use the bed as a trampoline and vaulted out of the hole in the roof and out of reach of the zombies. He then proceeded rooftop to rooftop till he got to the Chemists, then tried to get in the front door, but we'd already barricaded it. He had to climb back to the roof and break through the bamboo ceiling, using the only thing he had handy... his rubiks cube.

Milli expressed her worries for Pope, and we decided to get back to Hotel Lollypop as soon as possible. Luckily, it was the crack of dawn (sorry Dawn) and all the zombies were no where to be seen, maybe they were sleeping... I wonder what zombies do do in their spare time, when they're not eating people... I need to explore this more I think...

Luck was on our side, as Hotel Lollypop was also free of zombies, we stepped over the ex's corpse and went back to room 333... I was worried as to what we would find on the other side of this door. However, upon opening the door we saw that everything was alright. Pope was sitting at the end of the bed, with Polly seeing to her (not like that!) and The Braymachine was staring out the window.

We gave Polly all the medicine we had rounded up, and he began to apply it to Pope's arm, where the bite wound wouldn't stop bleeding. "What's up with the Braymachine?" I asked Polly. Polly then explained that the Braymachine's chosen football team (Sky Lose as they're known) were playing today and due to Braymachine's useless PDA, he couldn't watch it...
Pope was looking rough, her skin was slightly translucent and her eyes were puffed up, usually Pope scrubs up quite well and as I said in the prelude, she's a glamourous lady... but not when infected with Zombie Virus (tm) "I think she needs to see a doctor" Polly told us, but to be fair we were all thinking the same thing... well Braymachine was thinking about the football, Pope was probably too ill/dying to think of anything but her bite and Polly probably was thinking we should get Pope to a hospital... I was thinking of killing her, but I usually get those thoughts about people after spending over a day with them.
I decided we should probably try and find any survivors, and some more medical supplies as the chemists only turned up some paracetamol, condoms, some plasters and some lollypops that Milli was handing out to everyone. So using my knowledge of the island, but trying not to let on that I knew where the hospital on the island was, I suggested heading inland...
to be continued...

No comments: