Wednesday 21 January 2009

Zombie Survival : Day Seven cont...

urrr.... uuuuurrrrr....

uuuuuurrrr urrr wikipedia... urrr uuuuur

urrr rur ruurrr


uuuuuurrrrrighty then. Holy shit!


I'm... I'm... back! Ding Dong bang a gong, I'm... ALIVE!! YATTA!!!!


I've been to the otherside, got the t-shirt and came back... But where the hell am I?
I can taste a lot of blood... have I? Have I eaten someone?... hmm...

Well the zombie cure works, that's a bonus, there doesnt' seem to be any side effects, maybe if I could inject Braymachine and Pope, it'd bring em back to normal... or maybe not. I should really find where Milli, Royston and Polly are at... I seem to be on my own, in a bamboo shack of some kind, and... ah, there's a body on the floor. I hope it's not anyone I know/care about...

Phew... It's Cap'n Skipper!! Which means, I must be in Port Venture, he must have come back for us, which means his boat must be here. Right, I'll update you soon.

No comments: