Thursday 4 December 2008

It not be long

I've now removed my stomach and replaced it with a glass box, so I'm feeling much better now, thanks for asking... wait, what do you mean you didn't ask? You don't care right, well screw you! Screw you in the ear!

Theres some crazy shit happening in the world at the moment, a Cholera outbreak, a civil war or 2, Pirates of the Somalia Carribbean, my stomach, and people being found guilty of kidnapping their own child just to get money. Seriously, it makes you wonder what's round the corner? The answer to this question is of course Christmas.

I heard "do they know it's christmas time at all?" on the radio today, and although I am with them on the whole charity front, the line about it never snowing in Africa always bugs me. So are they behind snow in Africa then, I mean they've got enough worries, now they want them to freeze to death? I mean it's one extreme to another, mixed messages. Sort it out. Besides, isn't there snow up Mt. Killymonjary? (Spelt as wrongly as I could)

I am a fan of Christmas songs, but some just make me shudder with disgust or disbelief. I mean, what the hell is "O Christmas Tree" about? So they're worshipping tree's instead of Jesus at Christmas now are they? Don't get me wrong, I'm not big on the bible, but I did see something in there about worshipping false Idols.

Well, I'm gonna head off now, the wolves are closing in...

1 comment:

Loopy Lou said...

glass box? makes no sense? Does O'Christmas Tree atually worship the tree? i don't think their worshipping the tree are they? Just singing about it I think. I must listen to that again, it's on my to do list which is longer than my arm and that's much lower on the priorities so propabley won't happen to be fair