Thursday 28 August 2008

What ever happened to...

The Baby from "Labrynth?"
The 80's gave us some amazing films and some great music, among those films was a classic called Labrynth. If you have never seen/heard of Labrynth please proceed to hang yourself with a liquorice lace.
Now as a kid there was some pretty disturbing muppets in that film, and I pondered a while ago, how the film would have effected the actual baby that was kidnapped by "Goblin Bowie"

Well, I did a bit or research and thanks to Wikipedia and now I know...

Froud's son, Toby Froud, played the baby in Labyrinth, one of his father's works.[1] Toby Froud is currently studying filmmaking and special effects techniques in London. He is also apprenticed at the Muppet workshop in New York City, and on the set of the Lord of the Rings films in New Zealand. Also working as a stilt walker with a troupe in England

So, it seems that Froud didn't turn out to be a child killer/male prostitute or Marine Biologist like I'd thought he would have... but anyone who is a stilt walker or morris dancer, had to have had a pretty messed up childhood!

1 comment:

Loopy Lou said...

I think crazy Becki will be one of those people who needs to hang herself with a liqourice (spelt wrong) lace as she won't know the labyrinth, i bet you. We are the same with spellings aren't we hun, both as bad as each other. I can spell well, just not big words lol. I used to be ace at spelling at school, what's happened to me (i cry in despair)