Thursday 27 August 2009

Stoopid Studios News











Well, we got together and came up with some ideas, including a new webpage... I say new webpage, but really it'll be first webpage. We don't have an old one. On it will be everything about Stoopid Studios (so that'll fit into less than one paragraph) all of our films and my blog will be cemented in there using a series of smoke explosions and a couple of mirrors for good measure.
Some exciting news, we've been asked to do a short for a gaming webpage and after about 3 seconds thought we jumped at the chance. So in the next few weeks we'll be getting together and filming something a bit special... what is it you ask? Well, you'll just have to wait till it's on their site.
Also a lot of good ideas have come out of last nights meeting with Stoopid Studios, and a slew of different projects have been pencilled into being filmed this year and the next. I keep forgetting to bring my notebook into work so you'll just have to hold on to your hats for a day or so till I can update this page with some of my ramblings, including another rant on adverts and the effect they have on us and how much ears piss me off!!!
Too-da-loo (you know the rest)

No comments: