Friday 31 October 2008

Halloween

Tonight is the night where I traditionally spend the night at home cramming in as many horror films as I can, whilst simultaneously hiding from local thugs blackmailing me for goodies.

But tonight, I am doing something different, I am setting off on my quest to find out who or what is stealing time...

I'm sure you, like me, have noticed how quick the year is going, it only seemed like yesterday that I was having a bbq in my backgarden celebrating my birthday.

But where to start? Well, my dear old friend Professor Katz can set me off in the right direction I'm sure, but recently he was committed to an asylum, something about being constantly pestered by a maniac. So I'm breaking him out tonight, and helping me will be Professor Humperdink and I brought everybodies favourite decoy, my other cat Simba.

Wish me luck.

No comments: