Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Life and Times of Adamicus the 3rd

Greetings fellow randoms, I hope that you're enjoying the shit crazy weather we're having right now. I know I am.

Thunderstorms are great aren't they? I mean, now they are, in 2010, but back in the cavemen days it must have been a pretty scary experience... also Edward Scissorhands probably doesn't relish thunderstorms... he must be a pretty good conductor (for electricity, not for a concert)

I've found myself becoming more and more of a recluse on this blog, thanks partly to some stellar xbox 360 games recently and the fact the only computer I can use to type on, is at work. And usually I'm working when I'm a... sorry... I couldn't lie to you faithless readers. We all know I do some work, but the kinda work that I get paid to do isn't the work I'd be doing. I tend to write screenplays, or work an idea out like you do with a particularly hard poo using a pencil.

I do intend to keep you updated about certain thoughts and events that are happening at present or in my future(present at time of writing) and random stories and so forth. But at the moment I'm finding hard to get time to do it, what with a bigger workload, the fact that I now have to wrestle alligators on my lunch break, and my evenings are taken up with xbox 360 and fighting crime.

Greece, by the way, should have won the Eurovision song contest with their amazing "Opa!" song. I mean, that was one catchy tune and better than the Germanic entry by a long shot. You'd think people would remember World War II and not vote for Germany at all... ah well.

Next year, I may compose an entry to Eurovision. I reckon we'd win. :D

Ok, well, I've gotta go check my pulse as I seem to have stopped breathing. Ciao for Niao!

No comments: