Tuesday 21 July 2009

My plans

Well, tonight Alexis, Kristofus, myself and maybe ol' man Pollard will be gathering once again to create a piece of cinematic absurdity. Yesterday I came up with an idea about some Paranormal Investigators investigating paranormal activities in a haunted house. How we will create this haunted house tonight is anyone's guess, and we might film something totally different, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen in the next 24 hours...

"Banana Men from Feline V" incidently, has had 99% positive feedback and only one person I know, just 1 person, said it was "meh... ok". Thanks Kelly ;-D

F.Y.I > A graphic novel of Banana Men from Feline V is currently being created by Webb, who played Banane in the short!!!

Personally I think it's our best short to date, due to the simplicity of it, our 80's cartoon voices for the cat and the bananas, how we used the bananas and of course the quality of the HD camera which Braymachine is graciously lending us at the moment.

I've actually got 11 days till I'm due to be wed, so wether this film will be completed and uploaded on Youtube before I go on my two week honeymoon, I'm not sure, but the link will be on here as soon as I've got it.

For all you Zombie Survival fanatics out there who keep on at me to finish it off, it wont be much longer I assure you, and with my two weeks by a pool in Turkey and me taking along my trusty notebook, I will have it written and probably some more random crap to distract you from your work/play day.

Talking about sites, I am hoping to create a new web page at some point this year, hopefully with some of Webb's art, to combine the Stoopid Studios short films and all of my random bloggings, so I'll let you know how that goes when it happens.

Well, I better get back to work, I'm sure I'll update before my wedding on the 1st.

Ciao for now!

No comments: