Wednesday 10 September 2008

After Doomsday

So we're still alive... for now.

The Large Hadron Collider in Sweden (not to be confused with the Large Hardon Collider in Amsterdam) was turned on today and didn't create a black hole, but now it's up and running we can all live in constant fear of a lovely black hole death.


I wish someone would have told me that the chances of demise were that slim, as I did some things last night that will come back and bite me. I wont go into details but the words "Killing" and "Spree" give you some kind of idea of what went on...


Luckily I did get time to bury the evidence, but am hoping that the Large Hadron Collider kills us before Lou and I do the garden! Not because she'll find the bodies, but because I can't be arsed to do gardening, death via Black Hole sounds more fun than Gardening, unless it envolves Pinata...

1 comment:

Dagger said...

i was quite blissfully unaware of any others except that ONE and now i find there will be two weapons of destruction that could decimate the planet into specks of dust!
what are we gonna do???