Monday 6 September 2010

Deadly Premonition

You know by now if you've read my blog, that I'm a fan of watching bad movies. I'm also a fan of playing bad games, and seeing just how bad they truly are.

I'm also a fan of survival horror games and the two genres of bad gaming and survival horror have spawned "Deadly Premonition" a twin peaks style abortion of a game.

I thought it was only destined for foreign shores, however, as of 17th Sep, it'll be over here, and I intend to get it and tell you just how awful this game really is.

I'm actually realising that my life is a survival horror, this morning I had to walk to work, all 4 miles, and am now sitting under a flickering light that I doubt will get fixed anytime soon and I'm having to listen to my work colleague drone on about her dull life. If I didn't have bills to pay, I'd walk right now!!

No comments: